- free uk delivery
- lifetime guarantee on all corsets
4 Must Have Accessories to Wear With Your Corset
Friday, 12 April 2013 | Posted By Vollers Corsets
As women, we can’t help but want to feel sexy both inside and outside of the bedroom. For many of us, corsets are the lingerie item of choice, as they not only flatter our figures and enhance our most beautiful assets, but provide us with a sensual and sexual feeling every time we put them on. While many corset tops, corset dresses, and underbust corsets can be worn by themselves and provide the self-esteem boost we want, they don’t have to be. There are several accessories that can be worn with these garments to add flair, sexuality, and beauty to our attire.
Accessories to Choose With Your Corsets
Accenting the style of a stunning steel boned corset is all about complementing the corset, not competing with it. Before you choose any accessory, make sure this important rule is followed so you don’t distract from the beauty of garment.
- Hosiery- Hosiery is a must-have accessory when wearing a corset, whether it is to be worn in public or in the privacy of the bedroom. Various styles are available, and choosing the one that is right for the corset you will be wearing will depend on how you intend on wearing it. If the hosiery will be hidden from view under a pair of pants or worn in a more conservative environment, a simple, yet elegant transparent matte may be the best choice. When wearing hosiery beneath a short skirt with a corset or in the bedroom, however, you will want this accessory to be noticed. In this case, you might want hosiery with a more glamorous and eye-catching design.
- Suspenders- Suspenders not only add their own sex appeal to every corset you wear (what man doesn’t immediately drool when he sees them?) but are also extremely functional accessories every corset-lover needs. They hold your hosiery and stockings in place so you can strut with confidence, whether down the street or towards the bed.
- Boleros- Want to wear your corset tops out for a night on the town, but don’t want to take cover from the cool night air with a heavy coat or jacket? Boleros offer a third choice for staying warm. These jackets not only provide a completed look to any corset ensemble, but add additional glamour and beauty to your attire.
- Jewellery- Women choose jewellery not only for its beauty, but also for the way each piece makes them feel. When it comes to searching for and purchasing corsets UK inspired jewellery, many women choose specific pieces to wear with their underbust corset or corset dresses because the pieces make them feel beautiful, empowered, sexy, and special. Each piece, whether a cuff, earring, or necklace, says something about the woman wearing it and how their entire ensemble makes them feel.
These days, more and more women are turning to corsets for a sensual and flattering look that makes them feel sexy, whether in or out of the bedroom. While many corsets in the UK can be worn by themselves for a gorgeous look, choosing the right accessories can take that look to the next level.
- Corset POWER
- The Evolution Of The Female Figure
- 5 Minutes With Che Monique of Chocolate City Burlesque
- Guide to corsets for beginners
- The History Of The Corset
- A Fuller Bust
- Are Corsets Bad For You?
- Corset comparison
- Corset Training
- Corsets in the press
- DOES A CORSET CHANGE THE SHAPE OF YOUR BODY?
- Downton Abbey
- Fuller Figure
- History of Burlesque
- Kim Kardashian
- Maggie Smith
- Missy Malone
- Neo Burlesque
- Purchasing a corset
- Vollers Corsets
- Waist Training