- free uk delivery
- lifetime guarantee on all corsets
DOES A CORSET CHANGE THE SHAPE OF YOUR BODY?
Saturday, 31 October 2015 | Posted By Vollers Corsets
Yes a corset can change the shape of your body, but it isn’t always in the desired way.
I am sure when corsets were first invented (a difficult year to define) they were intended to change the shape of your body, but with todays knowledge we are all aware of what is good and bad for us!!!
Any boned corset that is cheaply made and not finished properly could cause pinching or rubbing from the bones, and generally feel uncomfortable once it is tight laced.
Take the time to research real corsets that are made by an experienced team who know their product – because everybody is different, if you want a perfect fit, a fitting is often required.
A corset should hug and hold you to change the shape of your body and give you an hour glass figure but it should never be painful.
There are two main reasons why a corset would be painful:
1. A badly designed corset will always be painful no matter your shape or size. To design a corset takes time, experience, knowledge and the right materials.
2. Wearing the corset too tight too fast. If you are looking to waist train and wear your corset a lot it takes time and you need to be patient. If your corset is painful you need to loosen the corset or take it off for a while.
So back to the question, does a corset change the shape of your body? Yes…
This process doesn’t happen overnight. If you are looking for an extreme change in your shape, it is possible to get an hourglass figure instantly by wearing a corset and waist training. However, any change in body shape should always be accompanied by diet and exercise.
- Corset POWER
- The Evolution Of The Female Figure
- 5 Minutes With Che Monique of Chocolate City Burlesque
- Guide to corsets for beginners
- The History Of The Corset
- A Fuller Bust
- Are Corsets Bad For You?
- Corset comparison
- Corset Training
- Corsets in the press
- DOES A CORSET CHANGE THE SHAPE OF YOUR BODY?
- Downton Abbey
- Fuller Figure
- History of Burlesque
- Kim Kardashian
- Maggie Smith
- Missy Malone
- Neo Burlesque
- Purchasing a corset
- Vollers Corsets
- Waist Training